Monday 8 February 2010

Injunction-Direct Scam

My partner has tried to initiate an injunction against his ex-partner to prevent harrassment, and Injunction-Direct.com have very kindly relieved him of £700+, sent a few forms through but have done nothing else. They're not registered at Companies House and I think they're a scam outfit from the States.


It would seem that there aren't enough customer services staff to take his call, answer his emails or respond in any way.


WARNING: DO NOT USE WWW.INJUNCTION-DIRECT.COM, but if you're still determined to use them - check out the small print: Injunction-Direct is not a firm of solicitors and is not therefore regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.



Next stop Trading Standards.

5 comments:

  1. Hi A-M.
    I stumbled across your blog thanks to the wonders of google on a Sunday morning. I hope you are fit well.

    Regards, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine thanks. Do you work for Injunction Direct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I've just worked out who you are and I guess you don't work for Injunction Direct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amteegee,

    My name is Laura and I´m researching the injunction industry, and this company in specific, for a documentary. Is there any way to be in touch to discuss the issue? I really want to help.
    I will keep checking this site for your comment. I sincerely hope I can help.
    All the best of luck to you and your partner. Laura K

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are part of the Fields Group who operate loads of different form filling websites. They are based in Pencoed Wales.

    ReplyDelete